People have many different skin types: dry, combination, combination oily and even combination dry. And since our skin is the largest organ in our body, doing our part to help it protect us is vital.
With the harsh effects of the sun, pollutants from the weather and even stress – our skin can become lackluster and dull.
Bring the life back to your skin with this low-maintenance sensitive skin face mask recipe. The main ingredient is clay which helps to tighten your pores. Just make sure to use a moisturizer after since some people admit that after this mask, their skin gets a bit tight and dry.
- mixing bowl
- wooden spoon (because if you use a metal spoon it will draw out the vital properties of the bentonite clay)
- bentonite clay
- filtered water
- tea tree essential oil
- apple cider vinegar
- In a mixing bowl, add a tablespoon of bentonite clay.
- Add 5 drops of tea tree essential oil (nothing more as this can irritate the skin when used excessively).
- Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of filtered water.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Apply on the face and leave it on until it gets hard for around 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off after following a gentle cleanser with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry with a cotton face cloth.