You don’t have to leave home to have the perfect Belgian waffles! All you need is a waffle maker and this recipe and you can enjoy the delicious dessert whenever you want and surprise your family and friends with a delicious treat.
- 3.5 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3.5 oz melted butter
- 4 egg whites
- Preheat the waffle maker while you make the batter.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix your wet ingredients in another bowl: milk, egg yolks, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the two.
- Beat the egg whites separately then add them to the mix.
- Pour the batter onto a hot waffle maker and let it do its magic.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!