Hot summer days may affect your appetite, but we’re sure there’s always room for a delicious dessert after lunch.
If you want to surprise your friends and family, make this creamy banana tart. It doesn’t require much time and it’s incredibly tasty!
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas + 2 bananas
- 1 frozen puff pastry dough
- Defrost the puff pastry dough and roll it until it’s the size of your baking pan. Bake according to the instructions on the package.
- In a pot, mix sugar, flour, and salt, then add milk. Boil on medium heat until it’s thick.
- Remove from heat and add egg yolks while stirring. Add vanilla extract and butter.
- Mix the ripe bananas in the blender and add them to the custard. Leave in the fridge to chill.
- Cut two bananas in slices and spread them over the puff pastry. Pour custard over and decorate with a few more slices of banana.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.