Everyone likes an easy dessert recipe, especially when it doesn’t involve a lot of ingredients. This cake is super moist, delicious, perfectly sweet, and only takes four ingredients to make! If you are someone who’s a little shy when it comes to baking, this is the perfect recipe for you.
The four ingredients for this recipe are 1 can of condensed milk, it should be 14 oz, 4 eggs, 3.5 tablespoons of butter that has been melted, and 1 cup of self-raising flour. If you don’t have self-raising flour, you can make it at home by using 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 F and greasing a cake tin.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and use an electric mixer or a standmixer to combine everything until the ingredients are mixed and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Take the cake out and allow it to cool inside the pan for a few minutes before removing it.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar and enjoy!