A good cupcake is a perfect treat that nobody can resist! This easy recipe will help you prepare totally healthy, gluten-free and vegan carrot cake cupcakes. They’re absolutely delicious, fluffy and moist and you can make them in only half an hour using only six ingredients.
The only thing you have to do is to mix all the ingredients, spoon the batter into liners and put them in the oven. The cupcakes will be ready on your table in only 20 minutes.
- 200 g gluten-free self-raising flour 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 130 ml unsweetened plant-milk
- 2 small carrots grated
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Whisk together all the ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let them cool until they reach room temperature so they can easily come out of the liner and serve.