Now that Thanksgiving is officially over and Christmas is less than a month away, it’s time to add some holiday cheer into your home. Wreaths are a great way to add some festivity to your door and this farmhouse one works perfectly with the cottagecore trend we know and love. The best part is that in under an hour, you can have this hanging on your door.
- 24-inch grapevine wreath
- Buffalo check ribbon with a wire trim
- Florist wire
- Dried cotton stems
- Faux lamb’s ear stems
- Faux evergreen sprigs
- Faux berry sprigs
- Trim the faux evergreen springs, faux lamb’s ear stems, faux winter berry springs, and dried cotton stems so each one is about 2-3 inches long.
- Tuck and wire the faux greenery into the grapevine wreath with florist wire until two-thirds of the wreath is covered with greenery.
- Tuck the lamb’s ear and cotton stems into the wreath.
- Tuck in the faux berry springs and pinecones, wiring them to the wreath.
- After the foliage is added, tie the ribbon in a classic bow and wire it to the front of the wreath with florist wire.
- Make a hanging loop with the florist wire and attach it to the back of the wreath.
- Now it’s time to hang the wreath on your front door.