The only thing better than a cold favorite drink during a hot summer day is a popsicle version of that same drink – you get the same taste and even better cooling effect, plus the added fun!
If you’re a gin & tonic fan, here’s how to turn it into popsicles.
- 5 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons of water
- 6.6 oz gin
- 3.3 oz lime juice
- 17 oz tonic
- 10 slices of lime or cucumber
- Popsicle molds
- Heat powdered sugar and water to make syrup or skip this step if you don’t want your popsicles to be sweet.
- Mix gin, lime juice, tonic, and sugar syrup. Pour into popsicle molds and add a slice of cucumber or lime to each.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours then add a popsicle stick into each mold.
- Freeze overnight and serve the next day.