Our skin can sometimes be damaged from the multiple types of weather it can undergo. Summer can bring with it a wave of dryness while winter can bring lackluster skin. The biggest organ of our body needs more attention than it can get and during rough seasons, it can be worn down.
The best way to amp up our skin and give it the life it deserves is by treating it with natural skincare. Natural skincare is void from nasty chemicals and harmful ingredients that dry out the skin. With this simple recipe for face toner, you won’t need to go far and wide to achieve your dream skin.
- spray bottle
- organic cotton rounds
- witch hazel toner
- tea tree essential oil
- unfiltered tap water
- jojoba oil
- rose water
- make sure your spray bottle is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized for this gentle face toner
- add a quarter of filtered tap water to the bottle
- add half an amount of witch hazel toner
- add 5 essential drops of tea tree essential oil
- add a teaspoon of jojoba oil
This formula will help to tighten your pores and moisturize your skin simultaneously.